Monday, March 25, 2013

Time deficient





As maybe you have noticed I have been writing less. It is a bit sad, because I honestly enjoy this, but I have been working lately a lot so I had to cut back a bit on my blogging.

But I didn't cut my workouts and you also shouldn't, even if you are OUT of time. One of my favorite (and true as well) sentences is - it's not about how much time you spend in the gym or doing workout it is more about how you spend that time. 

Easy - quality not quantity!

Try to optimize your workout, keep in mind that 20 min workout can also be a killer workout you just need to be smart!

1. Squat jumps             15
2. Push ups                15
3. Burpees                 15
4. Sit ups                 15
5. Plank                   1min


Go for 4 rounds!



Squat jumps:  Squat a little down (don't allow your knees to go over your toes) and jump with all your power up in the sky

Push ups: Against the bench, on your knees, full push up with straight legs, on your fists - depends on your current fitness level!

Burpees: It's easier to watch and see then explain. If you don't know what it is I presume you are a beginner, then this is what you start with: 


when you ready to upgrade:


Sit ups: Exercise classics, but don't even try to use momentum - nice and easy we go! 

Plank: Feel your abs not lower back!




And to avoid hours on cardioMACHINES run outdoors with your dog, take a brisk walk with your friend or cycle to work!


No comments:

Post a Comment