Cold weather outside your window and the fact that it is Sunday or any other of your holidays sometimes (lots of times I believe) makes you think – let’s not work out today. Let’s do that next week, I’m actually tired and had a long working week. Yeah..I’m too tired. I could bake some muffins today, get under a blanket and watch some guilty pleasure thing on TV.
Yes I know that feeling! Who doesn't?!
BUT remember that you need to find only 20 min in your 24 hour day.
And when you think from this angle, it seems a bit ridiculous that you are saying that you don’t have time or you are too tired. It is just 20 min!
- Warm up - step up and down on a small bench, or use step in your stairs(2-3min)
- Take a broomstick in a shoulder width grip and make big circles back and forward, then to side, 15 reps each direction(2-3min)
- Do push-ups (on your knees if you prefer) - 30 sec, rest 30sec and one more time for 30sec(2min)
- Tricep dips on a bench or edge of your bed (30sec/30sec/30sec)(2min)
- Lie on your back, left leg bent, right straight on the floor. Do crunch with your upper body and at the same time pull right leg towards your stomach. 20 reps with each leg!(2-3min)
- Hip bridges 20 reps/2 sets (2-3min)
- Box position, one arm straight forward, opposite leg straight up. Hold position for 30 sec, switch to other diagonal(1-2min)
- Stretch!(3-5min )
So in total it will take you around 20 min, and sometimes after this you feel more energetic than in a beginning and suddenly you want to go for a walk or visit museum or actually do something not just sit on your sofa!
Good luck and be active!